Tenants are required to immediately report all maintenance and repair work to Saverys – no matter how small. This can be done by phoning our office and leaving a voicemail for non-urgent or general repair work, or by emailing using the form below . All non-urgent messages will be responded to within 48 hours.
Emergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:
- Water pipes have broken or burst
- Blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet is not available)
- Serious roof leak or gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault, dangerous power point, loose live wire etc;
- Flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage (i.e. impact by a motor vehicle)
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for water or cooking
- Hot water service failure on a weekend, or long weekend (this would not be considered an after hours emergency if this occurs on a week night)
- Fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- Fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or extreme inconvenience
After Hours emergency repairs
If you wish to report an urgent after hours plumbing, drainage or electrical matter and you are unable to contact the office please call Glenn on 027 431 7172
Please Note: If a repair request is reported to our office and it is caused by neglect from you or any visitors, you will be responsible for the payment of the account. For example, power failure due to one of your faulty appliances, or a foreign object blocking toilets.